Autographs/Autographed stetson hat

Autograph image
Autograph image  

Stetson hat
Stetson hat  
Hi I picked this Stetson hat up with a autograph on the brim of the hat . I am having a difficult time deciphering the signature & was curious to know if you would be able to give me an idea . To me it looks like the first name is either michell or michele & the last name looks like Sid maybe . I don't know : /

Hi Jennifer,

Michele Smith of American Thunder.

Sorry, I don't know anything about her or the show or the value.

Theo Chen

I can answer most questions regarding the appraising, authenticating, buying or selling of modern (20th century to present) autographs of all genres including Hollywood, music, politics, sports and more.

I have owned and operated, the Web's #1 Place for Authentic Autographs, since 1999.

I am the world's top expert on Tiger Woods autographs, having followed his signing habits since 1996. I was featured on the premiere episode of the TLC show Auctioneer$ to evaluate a questionable Tiger Woods autographed golf ball.

Beckett Baseball Card Monthly
Beckett Basketball Card Magazine
Beckett Football Card Magazine
Beckett Hockey Card Magazine
Beckett Golf Magazine
Beckett Sports Collectibles
Beckett Vintage Collectibles
Junior Baseball Magazine

B.S. Marketing, University of Maryland