Autographs/Alice Faye

Alice Faye
Alice Faye  
I purchased a book of Alice Faye and found this picture inside. I didn't know anything about the actress other than through my mother. The picture is signed For Bobby, Alice Faye. I was wondering if you have any information about the photo and signature.

According to the latest price guide book I have (from 2009) a Faye autographed photo is valued at $133, but that's a retail price for one that is not personalized and in perfect condition. Yours would be worth somewhat less.

Theo Chen

I can answer most questions regarding the appraising, authenticating, buying or selling of modern (20th century to present) autographs of all genres including Hollywood, music, politics, sports and more.

I have owned and operated, the Web's #1 Place for Authentic Autographs, since 1999.

I am the world's top expert on Tiger Woods autographs, having followed his signing habits since 1996. I was featured on the premiere episode of the TLC show Auctioneer$ to evaluate a questionable Tiger Woods autographed golf ball.

Beckett Baseball Card Monthly
Beckett Basketball Card Magazine
Beckett Football Card Magazine
Beckett Hockey Card Magazine
Beckett Golf Magazine
Beckett Sports Collectibles
Beckett Vintage Collectibles
Junior Baseball Magazine

B.S. Marketing, University of Maryland