Autographs/value of 1999 women's world cup official match ball, autographed by Brandi Chastain, MIa Hamm, etc

Question
World cup ball
World cup ball  

Brandi Chastains signature
Brandi Chastains signa  
Hi, a friend gave my daughter, who plays soccer, an autographed official match ball of the FIFA women's world cup. It is signed by 9 players of the team and 2 others. It is signed by Brandi Chastain, Mia Hamm, Briana Scurry, Joy Fawcett, Julie Foudy, Shannon MacMillan, Cindy Parlow, Tracy Ducar, Danielle Fotopoulos.  It is also signed by Bruce Arena, who I believe then was the US National mens team head coach, and there is a signature I don't know, I guess it is someone from ESPN. We think its a great piece, being soccer fans, and that the US team took 1st place. Also,  that it's signed by a few big names in women's soccer.  We were just curious as to what you think the ball may be worth?   

Thank you for any information that you can give.

Diane

Answer
Hi Diane,

Depending on the overall condition of the ball and the signatures, and who the 2 others and the ESPN signature are, if we had this listed for sale we'd probably ask at least $300 for it, perhaps as much as $500 but most likely somewhere in between.

Theo
AutographsForSale.com

Autographs

Theo Chen