Autographs/Alice In Chains Signed Jerry Cantrell Guitar

My friends husband won tickets to a recent Alice In Chains concert and part of winning that contest is that we all got limited edition Jerry Cantrell guitars worth about $2,000 and all the band members signed it. I have all the memorabilia from the concert as well including my VIP pass and wristband, band guitar picks (except Shawn) the concert ticket, and the cup that their manager gave us beer in (was a dry concert). Any idea what that would be worth?

If the guitars are Jerry Cantrell signature edition guitars, you can add approximately $500 to each of the guitars for the autographs as a retail value. Again, that figure is relative and dependent on when and where you sell them.  If you'd like to consign them, contact  

Michael Kasmar

We can answer all autograph-related questions including authentication, appraisals, investments, and collecting questions. Please DO NOT send questions regarding through the mail addresses as we have no answers on this. Our primary focus is obtaining in-person autographs, especially that relating to musicians. We are not going to be the greatest of help in deceased stars when it comes to authenticity however we have a broad knowledge in the industry so I'm sure we can be of some assistance.

In-person collector and dealer for over 10 years. We have become one of the largest autographed guitar distributors in the world and have items consigned to all the top auction houses. We have worked side by side with most of the top autograph dealers in the nation and follow all major auction house results and offerings. Having witnessed 1000s of in-person signings, we have the knowledge and experience to authenticate, appraise, and advise in most areas of the autograph field.

UACC, Better Business Bureau

Autograph Magazine

in-person collecting based out of all of New England, especially that of NYC (Manhattan). Extensive database of in-person signatures from the past 7 years numbering in the 1000s with multiple examples from many of the top celebrities in the world.

UACC Registered Dealer Better Business Bureau Accredited Dealer