Autographs/Brooks and Dunn signed concert

Brooks and Dunn
Brooks and Dunn  
I purchased this today and I wanted your take. I searched the internet and could not find any information on any signed Brooks and Dunn concert signs. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

My price guide book (2009, the latest version) lists the retail value of a Brooks and Dunn signed photo at $65. If the sign is poster sized it may be worth a little more. I don't follow country music so if their popularity has increased or decreased in the last 4 years that would also affect the value.

Theo Chen

I can answer most questions regarding the appraising, authenticating, buying or selling of modern (20th century to present) autographs of all genres including Hollywood, music, politics, sports and more.

I have owned and operated, the Web's #1 Place for Authentic Autographs, since 1999.

I am the world's top expert on Tiger Woods autographs, having followed his signing habits since 1996. I was featured on the premiere episode of the TLC show Auctioneer$ to evaluate a questionable Tiger Woods autographed golf ball.

Beckett Baseball Card Monthly
Beckett Basketball Card Magazine
Beckett Football Card Magazine
Beckett Hockey Card Magazine
Beckett Golf Magazine
Beckett Sports Collectibles
Beckett Vintage Collectibles
Junior Baseball Magazine

B.S. Marketing, University of Maryland