Autographs/Autographed Baseball photo

Question
I have a framed 7"x9" photo of Joe DeMaggio, Mickey Mantel & Ted Williams.  with the hand signed autograph of each person on the photo.  It is matted and framed along with a 5"x4""certificate of authenticity" from "Sport and Celebrity Autgraph Authentication".  Catalog # of the certificate is 012579.  SCAA is located in San Marcos, CA.

The photo and autographes look genuine to me.  My question is, is this a valid autographed photo?

Answer
From a quick search it appears SCAA is on eBay's list of banned COAs which is NOT a good sign.  
http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/mickey-mantle-autographed-basebal

I don't specialize in sports autographs but you can post it on autograph magazine live for other opinions.  It's a great resource for autograph information as well.

Autographs

Michael Kasmar