Autographs/Autographed Baseball photo

I have a framed 7"x9" photo of Joe DeMaggio, Mickey Mantel & Ted Williams.  with the hand signed autograph of each person on the photo.  It is matted and framed along with a 5"x4""certificate of authenticity" from "Sport and Celebrity Autgraph Authentication".  Catalog # of the certificate is 012579.  SCAA is located in San Marcos, CA.

The photo and autographes look genuine to me.  My question is, is this a valid autographed photo?

From a quick search it appears SCAA is on eBay's list of banned COAs which is NOT a good sign.

I don't specialize in sports autographs but you can post it on autograph magazine live for other opinions.  It's a great resource for autograph information as well.

Michael Kasmar

We can answer all autograph-related questions including authentication, appraisals, investments, and collecting questions. Please DO NOT send questions regarding through the mail addresses as we have no answers on this. Our primary focus is obtaining in-person autographs, especially that relating to musicians. We are not going to be the greatest of help in deceased stars when it comes to authenticity however we have a broad knowledge in the industry so I'm sure we can be of some assistance.

In-person collector and dealer for over 10 years. We have become one of the largest autographed guitar distributors in the world and have items consigned to all the top auction houses. We have worked side by side with most of the top autograph dealers in the nation and follow all major auction house results and offerings. Having witnessed 1000s of in-person signings, we have the knowledge and experience to authenticate, appraise, and advise in most areas of the autograph field.

UACC, Better Business Bureau

Autograph Magazine

in-person collecting based out of all of New England, especially that of NYC (Manhattan). Extensive database of in-person signatures from the past 7 years numbering in the 1000s with multiple examples from many of the top celebrities in the world.

UACC Registered Dealer Better Business Bureau Accredited Dealer