Autographs/Autograph authentication?

Question
Harrison Ford
Harrison Ford  
Hi Theo.
My sister passed away recently.  She has a good number of autographs that I assumed she bought over ebay.  I was going to try to sell them back to use the money to go to a scholarship, but I have this bad feeling they are bogus.  Many have, in theory, certificates of authenticity.  Can you tell me if you know anything about any of these supposed companies?  One prominent company is called Future Legends, says they are based in Hollywood, with a weird email address that is not valid.  Another is Selective Resources Autographs from Nottingham, PA.  I have a couple more, you get the drift.  I can attached pics if you are interested.  Thanks for offering to answer my question.

Paul

Answer
Hi Paul,

I agree with you, it doesn't sound good at all as far as authenticity. Never heard of those companies, which doesn't mean much, but buying Hollywood autographs on eBay without much knowledge is really dangerous, even more so in years past than currently.

Feel free to send more pics to me at autographsforsaledotcom@yahoo.com

I've only gotten Ford in person once but I am very doubtful the one you e-mailed is real, unfortunately.

Theo
AutographsForSale.com

Autographs

Theo Chen