Automotive/1998 Buick LeSabre

Carlia Sanderson wrote at 2011-11-10 22:15:22

As you are looking at the engine from the front, it is at the back left, a little under and inside the rear serpentine belt pullies. It's hard to see, but if you look from the inside, down the back of the motor by the firewall toward the belt pullies, you will be able to find it. It is more difficult to access if with a turbo. No wonder GM is going down the drain.  

laurie wrote at 2012-11-07 20:45:08
this picture is helpful. I wanted to add that in my case the cap was greasy and black. I needed to reach down with my left hand and I could feel the flat top of the cap, which is shaped just like the oil cap. Then I wiped it off and unscrewed the cap. Having a long skinny funnel is really helpful.

Ben Deutschman

Questions ONLY related to Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge Slant-Sixes from 1960-1975. You can ask me about Engine Timing, general specifications, do`s and don`ts, and details such as proper installation of `Spark Plugs` on the 1960-74 `Slant-Sixes.`

I own and work on a 1960 plymouth, powered by a 'Slant-Six', have also worked on a 1968 'Slant-Six', a 1975, a 1964, and and 1970 'Slant-Six'

Ben Deutschman
POCI Legislative Liaison
President Of The NY/NJ Slant-Six Club Of America (NY/NJ Slant-Six Club Of America Website)

Smoke Signals (Pontiac-Oakland Club International)
Hemmings Motor News

B.A 'Labor Relations', 'Rutgers University' (Livingston College Campus)