Automotive/clear codes?

How do i clear eng codes on my lesabrew 3.8 1992 my scanner says too find fuse and take it out and then reinstall it ????

Your car is OBD I, and if you can safely remove the Negative Battery Cable, and then reattach it after a minute or two, that will clear ALL the codes. However, if your State's emissions test is a plug in test through your vehicle's OBD Port, DO NOT go right to inspection, as the system Monitors could take a while to reset, some can take up to at least 100 miles of more of varied driving conditions before they'll reset.

Ben Deutschman

Questions ONLY related to Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge Slant-Sixes from 1960-1975. You can ask me about Engine Timing, general specifications, do`s and don`ts, and details such as proper installation of `Spark Plugs` on the 1960-74 `Slant-Sixes.`

I own and work on a 1960 plymouth, powered by a 'Slant-Six', have also worked on a 1968 'Slant-Six', a 1975, a 1964, and and 1970 'Slant-Six'

Ben Deutschman
POCI Legislative Liaison
President Of The NY/NJ Slant-Six Club Of America (NY/NJ Slant-Six Club Of America Website)

Smoke Signals (Pontiac-Oakland Club International)
Hemmings Motor News

B.A 'Labor Relations', 'Rutgers University' (Livingston College Campus)