Automotive/2000 Hyundai tiburon

Question
I put a new clutch and and still don't take the 1st  or2. Or 3 why?

Answer
Carmen,
  This "question" is very vague and difficult to understand. I'm going to "guess" you installed a new clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing. Is this correct? You state, "Still don't take the 1st, or 2nd or 3" Do you mean you can't put the car in gear?
  Please remember, I'm a Parts Professional NOT a Tech. I could have refused this "question" but I'm trying to be helpful so if you don't like my answer, don't hammer my chops too hard. This question is out of my area but I will offer some suggestions.
  My first question, to you, would be, "Why did you install a new clutch assembly?" Did the car get to the point where you couldn't put it in gear? Was the car doing the same thing before you installed the new clutch?
  IF it was, you could have a bad clutch master, slave or hose.
  IF is wasn't, you may need to adjust the clutch linkage satisfy the new clutch assembly.
  One last thought.. Had the clutch kit been opened? There is a slim possibility that the kit IN the box is NOT the Part Number ON the Box. Maybe it was Boxed wrong. Slim but a possibility. Did you compare the old parts to the new parts?  
Carmen,
  Please keep in touch and supply as much information as you can. You might also include the brand of clutch you installed and the part number. Someone MAY have sold you the wrong Clutch Kit!! Just let me know what you find and, again, as much information in a clear and understandable format.
  Thank you for your question. I'll be waiting to hear from you.
Skip

Automotive

Skip Bollinger