Automotive/ROUGH IDLE/STALLING

Question
HI SKIP I HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ROUGH IDLE AND NOW STALLING(LIKE I TURNED THE ENGINE OFF).I CHANGED THE FUEL FILTER, AND BOTH OF THE FUEL PUMPS ARE WORKING,I HAVE A 1994 F150 WITH A 4.9 ENGINE AND A E4OD TRANS, WHAT CAN BE WRONG, HELP. THANKS.

Answer
Jimmy,
  I'm NO TECH. That is stated in my Profile but I will offer a couple of thoughts for you to consider.
  You didn't state when the truck had a tune up so I'd begin with the basics, cap, rotor, plugs and wires. You might look at the air filter while you have the hood up.
  If that doesn't help, you might look at the fuel system again. You say the fuel pumps are working but there is a specification for fuel pressure and volume. Be sure to have that checked also. While the fuel system is open, you might connect a professional cleaner to the fuel rail and clean the injectors directly. This is MUCH better than pouring something in the tank.
  That's about all I can think of for now. I hope this gives you some direction and a solution to your problem. Good luck and Happy Holidays.
Skip

Automotive

Skip Bollinger