Automotive/1996 ford ranger 2.3 liter 4 cylinder

Question
need to know about getting thermostat out to replace it.will i have to take off fan housing,fan clutch,and remove fan to do this

Answer
Jay,
  I'm not Mechanic. My expertise, as stated in My Profile, is in Auto Parts but in an effort to help you, I went to YouTube and found this video. I hope it helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO8GN9W1k_M

If it doesn't come through, just go to www.youtube.com and type in "1996 ford ranger 2.3 thermostat replacement" and you will find the video. Looks like a pain in the butt to change something so simple. I think the guys who design this crap should have to work on it too. Good luck.
Skip

Automotive

Skip Bollinger