Automotive/Odometer replacement

Question
QUESTION: I have a odometer which I require to replace on a jaguar x type

ANSWER: Philip,
  Your statement is vague. Do you need the odometer repaired or do you just need to know how to replace it? IF you need to have it repaired, contact this company:

http://www.bobsspeedometer.com/1/120/speedometers.asp

If you need to have instructions on HOW to replace the odometer, I'll need to know the year and instrument options (lights/gauges etc..).

Thank you,

Skip

QUESTION: When hanks for your expedient answer and aaiional as require is as follows:

1) I REQUIRE T0 REPLACE THE ODOMETER GAUGE
2) THE YEAR OF THE JAGUAR X TYPE IS 2003

MANY THANKS

PHIL CLUBBE

Answer
Phil,
  Okay, thank you for clarification. I will do everything I can to help you but please note in my Personal Profile, I'm a Parts Expert, NOT a Technician. IF what I offer doesn't help, I'm sorry but don't hammer my chops. This question is out of my expertise but I'm trying to help you. I have looked in my Favorites and have come up with these 3 options for you.
  In this order, contact the following sites:
1.  www.JustAnswer.com and look for a Tech that goes by JagManUK. By his name, he is a Jag expert and in the U.K. He says he has 13 years experience.
2.  www.RepairPal.com. No contact listed.
3.  www.FreeAutoMechanic.com. Again, No contact listed.
  I hope this helps you to find some directions as to how to replace your odometer. Good luck and thank you..
Skip

Automotive

Skip Bollinger