Automotive/auto glass mounting

Question
Mr. Bolllinger what's the name of that middle side glass fixture that mounts the door glass from inside the minivan? I'm talking about the passenger side sliding door glass on a 1994 Chrysler Town and Country minivan. If I buy the glass used from a salvage yard or auto glass discount shop, will that part be attached to that glass? If I have to buy the mounting part separately from a salvage yard, what do I call the part that mounts the glass to the minivan? I don't want to look like an idiot asking for a part that I can't properly identify. Thank you.

Answer
Adonis,
  Shoot, you're making ME feel like an idiot!! I'm really not sure what you are talking about but I'd call it the "interior window frame or trim". It will NOT come with the glass from anyone. Chrysler is the ONLY place that will be able to give you the EXACT name. They may have some "Cutsie" name for it that will not make any sense to anyone but Chrysler.
  I don't know where in Missouri you live but if you call Pick and Pull at 816-231-1618, you might ask them if they have a Yard in your area with a compatible vehicle. IF they do, you can go down there and pull your own parts. You can get the glass and interior trim or frame.
  Sorry I don't have a better answer for you but that is the best I can come up with.  

Automotive

Skip Bollinger