Automotive/interchangeable replacement parts

Can interchangeable parts(particularly auto glass)from 1991-1994 Plymouth and Dodge minivans can fit to Chrysler minivans from the same period? Thank you.

Glass is it's own industry. I would believe that the glass from all 3 Mopar divisions would interchange but there are several places that would be able to tell you without question. They would be:
1.  a Chrysler Dealership
2.  a glass company such as Kenton Glass, Harding Glass, Safelite etc..
3.  a salvage yard. They have a book called a Hollander Interchange and this book gives interchangeability from one make to another for all types of vehicle parts, not just glass.
Skip in Kansas City!!  

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.