Automotive/interchangeable replacement parts

Question
Can interchangeable parts(particularly auto glass)from 1991-1994 Plymouth and Dodge minivans can fit to Chrysler minivans from the same period? Thank you.

Answer
Adonis,
  Glass is it's own industry. I would believe that the glass from all 3 Mopar divisions would interchange but there are several places that would be able to tell you without question. They would be:
1.  a Chrysler Dealership
2.  a glass company such as Kenton Glass, Harding Glass, Safelite etc..
3.  a salvage yard. They have a book called a Hollander Interchange and this book gives interchangeability from one make to another for all types of vehicle parts, not just glass.

Skip in Kansas City!!  

Automotive

Skip Bollinger