Automotive/1995 Ford taurus Se

Question
My son owns a 1995 Ford Taurus SE he would like to know if the 1995 Ford Taurus GL is interchangeable in the engine , Axeles,  Knuckles. His 1995 Ford Taurus SE Has Severe Right front end Damage and he must replace all parts axle, Knuckle, Bearings ect.
Thank you,
Deborah

Answer
Deborah,
  Your inquiry is a BIT confusing. At first, you ask about "the engine, axles and knuckles". Then you tell me his car has right front end damage and must replace "axle, knuckle, bearings etc."
  Does he just need the suspension parts OR does he need an engine too?
  Here is what I need from you in order to assist you, and I'm happy to do that. That's why I get the big bucks!!
  Firstly, I need the VIN. The Vehicle Identification Number. It can be seen through the windshield on the Driver's side. It will be 17 digits long.
  Secondly I need and EXACT LIST of the parts you need. For example:
1.  Right front CV shaft #with or without ABS#
2.  Steering knuckle
3.  Right front hub bearing
 and so on and so on..
  Just let me know and I'll do my best to help you and your son. I have one of my own and know what your feeling is. Keep in touch.
Skip

Automotive

Skip Bollinger