Automotive/Fixing Chandelier within a Automobile.

Question
Dear Skip

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandelier

Is it possible to fix a Chandelier within a Bus or Car vehicle ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Prashant,
  With all due respect, what have you been smoking? ALL of your other questions have had merit but this confuses me. First of all, why would anyone want to install a chandelier in a vehicle? To answer your question..
  Yes, a chandelier could be installed in a vehicle, provided the roof were tall enough and the chandelier were small enough. The light bulbs would have be of the same voltage as the vehicle OR some type of voltage converter to make the bulbs work with the voltage of the vehicle. One problem I can see is the swaying of the chandelier and hitting passengers. Another problem would be the outside of the roof. The bolts that attach the chandelier to the roof will stick through the roof and be exposed unless there is some type of cover to keep them hidden. I have a question for you... Where would you put the light switch?
  Good luck, my friend and I'll talk to you soon..
Skip

Automotive

Skip Bollinger