Automotive/Fixing Chandelier within a Automobile.

Dear Skip

Is it possible to fix a Chandelier within a Bus or Car vehicle ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

With all due respect, what have you been smoking? ALL of your other questions have had merit but this confuses me. First of all, why would anyone want to install a chandelier in a vehicle? To answer your question..
  Yes, a chandelier could be installed in a vehicle, provided the roof were tall enough and the chandelier were small enough. The light bulbs would have be of the same voltage as the vehicle OR some type of voltage converter to make the bulbs work with the voltage of the vehicle. One problem I can see is the swaying of the chandelier and hitting passengers. Another problem would be the outside of the roof. The bolts that attach the chandelier to the roof will stick through the roof and be exposed unless there is some type of cover to keep them hidden. I have a question for you... Where would you put the light switch?
  Good luck, my friend and I'll talk to you soon..

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.