Automotive/Jeep Vehicle.

Dear Skip

Do the Jeep model also offers the CNG Option as a fuel input source other than petrol and diesel ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I called a friend of mine that has been selling Jeep parts for 20 years. He said he has never heard of Jeep offering a Compressed Natural Gas option. So, to answer your question, the answer is NO.
  Now I will offer this thought for you to think about. I inherited a small house in Rural Missouri when my Mother passed away. It was heated with Natural Gas. Natural Gas prices, here in America, have gone very high. I'm not sure about prices in India but something for you to consider.
  That is what I have learned and a thought for you to consider. If you have any other questions, you know I'm here. Good luck.

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.