Automotive/Electric bicycle racing.

Dear Skip

Do you recommend electric bicycle racing in the future Olympic games?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

No, No, No. One doesn't see anything assisting the Physical attributes of the athletes. It is ALL the strength and will of men and women, nothing assisted.
  IF they added electrical assisted bicycles, they may as well add auto racing and motors on the rowing boats. Good luck,

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.