Automotive/Electronic road traffic signal boards.

Dear Skip

Do you recommend to have all Electronic road traffic signal boards Displayed on the LCD or LED Panel?.

Examples - U turn, Steep curve ahead, School Ahead, No parking etc

We have discussed this before. Take your cell phone out in the Sun and try to read what is on the screen. It is difficult to do, it is LCD.
  If you are ever going to have some type of electronic display outside in the Sunlight, it needs to be LED.

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.