Automotive/Household letters box with mechanical combination Lock.

Dear Skip

Is it possible to design and Construct household letters box with mechanical combination Lock?.

This is NOT an Automotive Question. We have discussed this recently.
 Yes, it is possible but not very wise. How would the letter carrier put oversized mail in the box? He would have the combination to the lock. If there were 50 people on his route, all with combination locks, how could he quickly deliver all the mail? He would have to have ALL 50 lock combinations. It is possible but very impractical.  
  No more questions like this, okay?? I'm trying to help but I'm in Automotive, okay??

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.