Automotive/Household letters box with mechanical combination Lock.

Question
Dear Skip

Is it possible to design and Construct household letters box with mechanical combination Lock?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Prashant,
 This is NOT an Automotive Question. We have discussed this recently.
 Yes, it is possible but not very wise. How would the letter carrier put oversized mail in the box? He would have the combination to the lock. If there were 50 people on his route, all with combination locks, how could he quickly deliver all the mail? He would have to have ALL 50 lock combinations. It is possible but very impractical.  
  No more questions like this, okay?? I'm trying to help but I'm in Automotive, okay??
Skip

Automotive

Skip Bollinger