Automotive/Lottery Metallic Coins.

Dear Skip

Can we manufacture Lottery in Metallic Coins as well as paper ticket similar to currency available in both paper notes and Metallic Coin?.

Recently you have been drifting away from Automotive. I will offer my opinion to you but let's get back to Automotive, okay?
  I don't think lottery tickets could be manufactured in coin form. Why anyway? It would cost a LOT more than paper. Besides that, lottery tickets have a UPC type of code on them. It would be next to impossible to put that on a coin. I think the metal may mess with the UPC reader but I'm not sure.
  Obviously I'm not familiar with this subject but these are my thoughts. I hope this helps. Good luck.

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.