Automotive/Mechanical combination Lock for Automobiles.

Dear Skip

Is it possible to fix mechanical combination Lock for the front door of the driver's seat in the four Wheeler vehicles viz cars, jeeps, trucks, buses etc?.

Do you feel that it can add Security to the four Wheeler vehicle from thefts?.

Sure, it is possible to attach a Mechanical Combination Lock but why? It would look ugly and scratch the paint. Here is what some car companies, over here, have done. Watch the video..
Good luck,

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.