Automotive/Tricycle racing games.

Dear Skip

Can tricycle racing road games events be organised?.

Can tricycle racing games be considered in Olympic games?.

Are you kidding me with this question?? Anything can be organized if you have enough participants. Are you talking about Children's tricycles or Motorcycle Tricycles? Either way, YES, the event could be organized but, as I said, if you have enough people willing to join in.

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.