Automotive/Automotive Battery Panel Indicator.

Dear Skip

Is it possible to design a electronic panel for the Automotive Battery indicating to the driver for the Battery life - charged status level?.

Of course, it's called a Volt meter or Amperage meter. Almost all vehicles built today contain one of the two I listed.
  There could be a more elaborate system but, since it requires a battery, it would have to contains it's own battery. If the battery in the car should fail, the second system I've listed could not work.

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.