Automotive/Driving license for Mountain bicyles.

Dear Skip

Do you feel driving licence is required for driving a Mountain bicycle?.

IF it is a NON MOTORIZED vehicle, NO. I'm really not sure what your definition of BICYCLE is. Over here in America, it is a pedal powered vehicle. NOT motorized.
  Obviously a Mountain bike is going over rough terrain. It would be VERY SMART to wear protective gear such as a helmet, gloves, elbow, knee, shin and foot pads.
  As long as it isn't on the public streets, NO, a license should not be necessary. Just common sense.

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.