Automotive/Storage facility in tractor vehicle.

Question
QUESTION: Dear Skip

1 Is adequate storage facility available for storing fertilizers, pesticides, farming materials and equipments in tractor vehicle?.

2 Is windshield wiper required in a tractor vehicle?.

Thanks
Prashant

ANSWER: Prashant,
  Our difference in "language" has finally come to us. I'm not sure what you mean by a Tractor. In America, a Tractor could be a farming vehicle. Look at Google to see "Farm Tractor".
  Our other definition of Tractor is Tractor Trailer. It is a vehicle used to transport goods from one City to another. The Tractor is the Vehicle pulling the Trailer. The trailer is usually around 53 feet long. Again, if you Google "Tractor Trailer", you probably will see what I'm talking about.
  Look at that and let me know what you information you need.
  To answer your second question, ANY vehicle driven on the Public Road is required to have a windshield wiper. Even if you are talking about a Farm Tractor, I can't see why one wouldn't want to have a windshield wiper. Especially driving through dirt and that collecting on the windshield, it seems to me that one would want to have the ability to wipe that dirt off the windshield.
  Let me know about your definition of Tractor..
Skip

QUESTION: Dear Skip

Thanks.

I am referring to a Farm tractor and not tractor trailer.

Is adequate storage facility available for storing fertilizers, pesticides, farming equipments and materials in a Farm tractor vehicle?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Prashant,
  On the tractor itself, NO. The tractor has to be used for so many different tasks, storing anything on it would only hinder it's usefulness. Storing chemicals, equipment and materials is for the Barn.
  Having storage on the tractor could upset it's balance making it difficult to navigate terraces and irregular ground surfaces. The storage containers could widen the tractor so it won't fit into the barn. Many tractors are parked outside and exposed to the rain which could ruin the chemicals and equipment.
  I'm sure there are many other reasons they don't have storage on tractors but I'm not a farmer. Good luck!!
Skip

Automotive

Skip Bollinger