Automotive/Ambulance vehicles with ICU Facilities.

Question
Dear Skip

Do you feel it should be made mandatory to provide ICU facilities in all Ambulance vehicle services provided by Hospitals?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Prashant,
  First, I would like to wish you and your family Happy Holidays. I don't know your religion but I think it would be your Holiday Season.
  Okay, I'm not a Doctor, okay?? I sell Auto Parts but will offer these thoughts for you to consider.
  NO, an ICU is not viable in and Ambulance. An ICU is a unit that provides term care. Maybe a day or weeks. An ambulance is not an ICU vehicle. The purpose of an Ambulance is to stabilize the injured and to get them to the Hospital as soon as possible. (ASAP). Once in the hospital, then the patient may go to ICU.
  I hope this helps..
Skip

Automotive

Skip Bollinger