Automotive/Ambulance vehicles with ICU Facilities.

Dear Skip

Do you feel it should be made mandatory to provide ICU facilities in all Ambulance vehicle services provided by Hospitals?.

First, I would like to wish you and your family Happy Holidays. I don't know your religion but I think it would be your Holiday Season.
  Okay, I'm not a Doctor, okay?? I sell Auto Parts but will offer these thoughts for you to consider.
  NO, an ICU is not viable in and Ambulance. An ICU is a unit that provides term care. Maybe a day or weeks. An ambulance is not an ICU vehicle. The purpose of an Ambulance is to stabilize the injured and to get them to the Hospital as soon as possible. (ASAP). Once in the hospital, then the patient may go to ICU.
  I hope this helps..

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.