Automotive/chevy silverado 2003

my blinkers,flasher, and interior lights all quit working.i checked the fuses.not blown. what could it be?

As noted in my Profile, I'm a parts specialist, NOT a Tech but will offer some thoughts for you to consider.
  You say your blinkers and flasher quit working. This would lead me to look at the turn signal switch BUT then you say the interior lights quit too. Since all the lighting is run through the headlight switch, I'd be suspect of that.
  You may have, what is called, a Combination Switch. That hangs off the left side of the steering column and has all the lighting stuff in one switch. That may be the problem, but they are expensive. You might look at and enter your vehicle information to see what is available.
  Sorry I couldn't give you a better answer, but as I said, I'm a Parts Specialist, NOT a Tech. Good luck..

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.