Automotive/chevy silverado 2003

Question
my blinkers,flasher, and interior lights all quit working.i checked the fuses.not blown. what could it be?

Answer
Jeffery,
  As noted in my Profile, I'm a parts specialist, NOT a Tech but will offer some thoughts for you to consider.
  You say your blinkers and flasher quit working. This would lead me to look at the turn signal switch BUT then you say the interior lights quit too. Since all the lighting is run through the headlight switch, I'd be suspect of that.
  You may have, what is called, a Combination Switch. That hangs off the left side of the steering column and has all the lighting stuff in one switch. That may be the problem, but they are expensive. You might look at CARQUEST.com and enter your vehicle information to see what is available.
  Sorry I couldn't give you a better answer, but as I said, I'm a Parts Specialist, NOT a Tech. Good luck..

Automotive

Skip Bollinger