Automotive/car problems

Question
I have a 2000 Nissan sentra and i came to a stop to cross the highway and it started making a loud nosie and died then it started back and i went and pulled over and turned it off i started it back up and it was idling and kept acting like it was going to die like four times and then it finally did die. But other times i get in the car and go to pull out and it woild start and i would go to put it in reverse and it would die but it never made the loud nosie like now and its a 5 speed by the way.

Answer
Breanna,
  I'm not qualified to answer this question. I could have just clicked on that but I wanted to give you some direction as to who may be able to help you. I'm a Parts Specialist, NOT a Tech. You need to contact a good Mechanic who is familiar with Nissans.
  You will need to be able to tell him/her from where the loud noise is coming (front / rear / middle) of the car. You should be able to describe the "type" of noise. By that I mean like a hammer hitting hard steel or rocks in a can type noise. Can you feel the "vibrations" from this noise in the floor of the car, in the transmission stick or in the seat of your pants.
  Diagnosing something like this via mail is VERY difficult, so be patient and listen and give excellent answers to whomever you contact. They may be able to help but without seeing the car, all anyone can do is speculate.
Good luck,
Skip

Automotive

Skip Bollinger