You are here:

Automotive/International Train Travel.


Dear Skip

Do you suggest / recommend to have a Train Travel Passport mandatory document created for travelling from one country to another country similar to international air travel ?.

International Train Travel Passport will be issued by the specific Government.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

  By all means, YES!! I thought it was International law that you had to have a Passport to travel from one country to another. It makes NO DIFFERENCE if you are traveling by Air, Boat or Land, you must have a Passport!!
Good luck,


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Skip Bollinger


Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip


Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.

©2017 All rights reserved.