Automotive/Bus ticketing machine.

Dear Skip

The Bus ticketing machine is used for issuing Bus tickets to passengers.

Do you feel that it can be useful to enhanced to have push buttons Triggered by Bus conductor to raise a Bell ring which will inform the driver to stop or start the Bus?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I'm not really sure about the busses in India. Here in America, when one is on a bus and wants to get off at a Bus Stop, they simply pull a cord that runs above the side windows of the bus. It alerts the driver that someone wants to get off at the next stop. OR they could just yell, "I'm off at the next stop". We don't have Bus Conductors over here. Where I live, we don't have double decker busses either.
  I think this answers your question. I can see this type of "communication" between a Conductor and a Train Engineer but you are talking about many rail cars and the Train Engineer can't see the passengers entering or exiting the train, but you said "Bus".
  Did this help?

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.