Automotive/Bus ticketing machine.

Question
Dear Skip

The Bus ticketing machine is used for issuing Bus tickets to passengers.

Do you feel that it can be useful to enhanced to have push buttons Triggered by Bus conductor to raise a Bell ring which will inform the driver to stop or start the Bus?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Prashant,
  I'm not really sure about the busses in India. Here in America, when one is on a bus and wants to get off at a Bus Stop, they simply pull a cord that runs above the side windows of the bus. It alerts the driver that someone wants to get off at the next stop. OR they could just yell, "I'm off at the next stop". We don't have Bus Conductors over here. Where I live, we don't have double decker busses either.
  I think this answers your question. I can see this type of "communication" between a Conductor and a Train Engineer but you are talking about many rail cars and the Train Engineer can't see the passengers entering or exiting the train, but you said "Bus".
  Did this help?
Skip

Automotive

Skip Bollinger