Automotive/Lcd panel display for Bus stops.

Dear Skip

Do you recommend to have Lcd panel display for Bus stops displaying Bus numbers and Destinations?.

I'm not sure LCD would be the best for any display outside. Here is a web site that will tell you how they work, the advantages and disadvantages of LCD.
  I think LED would be a better choice as they are brighter and can be viewed from many angles. Here is a web site explaining that:
  Prashant, personally I think the LED would be a better choice for outdoor lighting. The LCD, which I think is used in cell phones, becomes hard to see in sunlight but LED are VERY easily seen.
  Read the articles I have given you and make up your own mind. Good luck..

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.