Automotive/Modern Fire Brigade Design.

Dear Skip

Can you suggest some enhancements in a Modern Fire Brigade Design?.

Examples : Water storage capacitors, Number of Ladders etc

I don't know anyone that knows it all. I know people who think they do but I don't!!
  I am NOT qualified to answer this question and I will NOT pretend I do. I'm sorry but I have NO idea or opinion about your question, sorry. Keep sending them and I'll do the best I can on future questions.

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.