Automotive/CNG dispenser machine.

Dear Skip

Is the input gas source to the CNG dispenser machine is a underground cng gas pipeline Or from Truck filled with CNG gas Or it can Accept both gas sources at the fuel stations?.

Here you go again asking me questions about which I know nothing (or almost nothing).
  I THINK the CNG stations are filled by trucks and NOT connected to a pipeline. To route Pipes to any Service Station, the owner of the pipe line would have to dig up millions of miles of land to lay the pipeline. I don't think this will happen PLUS you would have hundreds of thousands of people complaining about having a Natural Gas Lines through their yard. Yes, we have Natural Gas supplying power to some homes but not the size line you would need to fill a vehicle. Again, I know NOTHING about this!!
  You would need to contact someone in the Petroleum industry and ask them to get the proper answer. Sorry but this is all I can offer right now. Good Luck..

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.