Automotive/LCD Panel in Bus.

Question
QUESTION: Dear Skip

Is it possible to display Bus stops names on LCD panel in a moving Bus?.

Thanks
Prashant

ANSWER: Prashant,
  Watch my mouth, we are going to have a test. LCD are NOT very visible in Sunlight. If you have a cell phone, take it out in the sunlight and see how easy it is to see. It isn't. LED is what you need to display outside in the Sun.
  So to answer your question, the answer is YES but it is VERY IMPRACTIAL and NOT GOOD.
  I hope this helps.
Skip

QUESTION: Dear Skip

Thanks.

My query was is it possible to display Bus stops names on Led / Lcd display panel in a moving Bus which is installed Inside the Bus?.

As examples Sebastian Park, Trentbridge, Mark College are some Bus stops names where Bus halts for the passengers to board or leave the Bus.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Prashant,
  My error. I misunderstood your question. Of course it is possible to display stops INSIDE the bus. One small problem I see is that, if one is sitting off to the side, it may be difficult to see the display if it is in LCD. Depending on the quality of the LCD, sometimes sitting off to the side make it difficult to see. I still think LED lighting would be the best choice and I think it would be cheaper too.  
  Good luck,
Skip

Automotive

Skip Bollinger