Automotive/tv tire size

My brother has a three axle 5th wheel trailer that we are going after but we need to know the tire size? All we can remember I is 9.5 and 16 inch 8 lug rims

I'm not a tire expert. I will hopefully give you some direction that may help you. If you go to this web site:, you may be able to figure out something. Look at the Left hand side bar and go to Find Tires, then click on
All Tire Sizes. It will show you the options for 16" tires. It seems that what you are telling me is there is an OLD set of 9.50X16" tires on the trailer. I don't think they make those anymore.
 Hope this helps and good luck..

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.