Automotive/Car Alarm System.

Question
QUESTION: Dear Skip

Is it possible to apply car alarm system features to two Wheelers?.

Thanks
Prashant

ANSWER: Prashant,
  Of course it is possible. In America, we have Alarm Systems that will go off if a vehicle is hit by a shopping cart!! I'm not sure how much space they take up but I'm sure one could affix one to a 2 Wheeler. One could also add a GPS so if the 2 Wheeler were stolen, it could be tracked.  
  I hope this helps.
Skip

QUESTION: Dear Skip

Thanks.

1 Do you feel that the Alarm Security system can be offered as a additional accessory to the two Wheeler Buyer by the manufacturer which may not be a mandatory product for Purchase?.

2 Do you feel that the Alarm Security system can be applied to all two Wheeler types?. Examples Scooters, Mopets, Bikes etc

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Prashant,
  I feel any Alarm System can be added to any 2 wheeler as long as there is room to mount it. It may be a situation where the battery box or storage boxes may be enlarged to accommodate the alarm but it is something the manufacturer would have to address. I feel it is something that can be done.
  I don't see why it can't be adapted or built into Scooters, Mopeds or Bikes. The manufacturer would just have to build a space for the alarm.
Skip

Automotive

Skip Bollinger