Automotive/Flashlights feature in two Wheelers.

Question
Dear Skip

Do you feel that the flashlights feature in two Wheelers could be useful for parking vehicle which is available in four Wheelers?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Prashant,
 I'm not sure what you mean by "Flashlight". Here, in America, a flashlight is a hand held lighting device which contains batteries.
 With that being said, ANY lighting on any vehicle that improves vision is a positive. It would not only improve parking but driving in general after sunset. It would also be a safety device since other drivers would be able to see the vehicle.
 I hope this helps..
Skip

Automotive

Skip Bollinger