Automotive/Seat Belts for Heavy vehicles.

Dear Skip

Can Seat Belts for Heavy vehicles viz Truck, Buses, Tankers, Tempos etc be designed and implemented?.

You are an intelligent person and I'm a bit surprised at your question. Of course seat belts can be fitted to anything that has seats and a floor, either wood, metal or fiberglass.
  There are "universal seat belt" kits that one can buy. All one has to do is drill a hole in the floor of the vehicle. IF the floor is wood or fiberglass, the underside of the mounting would need a metal plate underneath the floor to keep the seat belt bolt from pulling through the wood or fiberglass, in the case of an accident. Just drill a hole in the wood or fiberglass and metal plate and bolt the seat belt to the floor. If the floor is metal, just drill a hole and bolt the seat belt to the floor.
  I hope this helps. I hope you and your family had a Safe and Happy New Year.

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.