Automotive/Portable Vacuum cleaner for Heavy vehicles.

Dear Skip

Do you feel Portable vacuum cleaner product could be useful for Heavy vehicles cleaning maintenance purposes?.

Your question amazes me. You are a smart person and know this answer. It is YES. In America, we have a vacuum called a Shop Vac. It will vacuum dry debris and store it in a filter. If you remove the filter, it will vacuum liquid which will be stored in the canister and disposed of later.
 Now when you say "portable", these vacuums are able to be picked up and carried BUT they have to be plugged into an electrical outlet. I'm not sure if India works on 110 volts or 220 volts but I'm sure there are vacuums available to you.
 If you go to and type in Shop Vac, you will see hundreds of variations to the product.
 I hope this helps. Nice "talking" to you again. Any more questions, you know where I am!!

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.