Automotive/Portable Vacuum cleaner for Heavy vehicles.

Question
Dear Skip

Do you feel Portable vacuum cleaner product could be useful for Heavy vehicles cleaning maintenance purposes?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Prashant,
 Your question amazes me. You are a smart person and know this answer. It is YES. In America, we have a vacuum called a Shop Vac. It will vacuum dry debris and store it in a filter. If you remove the filter, it will vacuum liquid which will be stored in the canister and disposed of later.
 Now when you say "portable", these vacuums are able to be picked up and carried BUT they have to be plugged into an electrical outlet. I'm not sure if India works on 110 volts or 220 volts but I'm sure there are vacuums available to you.
 If you go to Google.com and type in Shop Vac, you will see hundreds of variations to the product.
 I hope this helps. Nice "talking" to you again. Any more questions, you know where I am!!
Skip

Automotive

Skip Bollinger