Automotive/Driving licence card updates.

Dear Skip

Do you feel it could be useful to have vehicle names and number if owned in the driving licence card of road transport vehicles?.

I don't think it would be helpful at all. Especially if the person driving such vehicles drives a different vehicle every day. What I'm saying is, what happens, when they get to work and are assigned a different vehicle than the one they drove the day before. Does this make sense? Good luck..

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.