Automotive/Two wheeler automobile protection from rain.

Dear Skip

Is it possible to do reengineering a two wheeler automobile structure so that the driver and accompanying passenger(if any) are protected by rain and sunlight?

Firstly, let me tell you that a 2 wheeled vehicle, in America, is called a Motorcycle or Scooter.
 On Paper, yes, it is possible. In a real world application, it is not. At speed, (above 15-20 Miles per hour) the top would just blow off. There is no way to keep air from getting under the top and blow it off. One could put holes in the top to release the air but then you would be subjected to the sun and rain.  
 I think if it were possible, the Americans or Europeans would have figured it out by now.
 I hope this helps. Thank you for the question..

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.