Automotive/Formula racing car event in Olympics

Prashant S Akerkar wrote at 2016-08-14 03:33:47
My opinion

Formula racing car sport should be included in the next Olympics games added by the International Olympics committee.

It tests the driver's skills with the ability of maintaining balance and control of the racing car.

If shooting or archery or fencing can be part of the Olympics games, formula car racing can certainly be included which I feel is a wonderful sport.

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.