Automotive/Formula racing car event in Olympics

Dear Skip

Is formula racing car sport event included in Olympics games?

If no,do you feel this sport event should be included?

NO, it will never happen. The Olympics are supposed to be for Amateur Athletes. It is all about Physical ability, NOT mechanical ability.
 IF they did allow Formula cars into an Olympic event, they would have to allow Drag racing, Motocross racing, Off Road racing and the list goes on. THEN they would have to build tracks for all the events.
 I doubt if it will ever happen and I don't think it should happen. Hope this helps..

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.