Automotive/Hydrocarbons mixture as Automobile fuels.

Can Hydrocarbons mixture generate Automobile fuels?

Examples - Methane, Ethane, Propane,Butane,Pentane,Hexane etc?

ANSWER: Prashant,
 OF Course they can. Some of the fuels need to be in a compressed form, you probably have seen it as CNG fuel. Over here, Methanol is used as a racing fuel. Ethanol is added to gasoline for street cars.
 I have never heard of Pentane and Hexane but, when one tries to run a CNG, the fuel system becomes very heavy.
 Other than that, I don't know what else to say. I will admit that Fuels are not my expertise. Hope this helps..

We can have more fuels at
fuel stations other than conventional petrol,diesel and CNG by mixing Hydrocarbons.

Isn't it?

Awaiting your reply,

I told you "I will admit that Fuels are not my expertise." I will offer these thoughts:
1. Why do we need so many different fuels? The expense, at a gas station, to offer many different fuels, would be EXTREMELY HIGH. They would need containers in the ground for each and every different fuel. They would need new pumps with all the different options for all the different fuels.  
2. IF any other fuels would be "easier, cheaper or better" than the fuels offered, I'm sure the Chemists at the fuel companies would have come up with them.
 You are a thinker, keep it up. Please don't ask me any more fuel questions. I know NOTHING about fuel except I put in my car and it starts. Take care.

Skip Bollinger

Heretofore, I will NOT answer any mechanical question. I am not qualified and can only offer speculations. You are better served by others that are true Techs. With that being said, please only ask about parts and locating obsolete Auto Parts. Thank you. I have the ability to locate quite a few mechanical parts for American made vehicles fron the 1900`s to present. Some are OEM and some are aftermarket. This would include engine, brake and chassis parts. Body parts and trim are VERY difficult to find but you may inquire. If you need assistance in repair, I have illustrated books for major American manufacturers that show some illustrations BEFORE 1974. If needed, I can supply repair manuals for your specific vehicle. PLEASE REMEBER I'M A PARTS SPECIALIST, NOT A TECH!! Thank you.. Skip

Past/Present clients
Too many to list but they run from Europe through America and to Australia.