Automotive Plastics/custom plastic parts repair

Question
I'm Customizing a 2007 Mustang and when we replaced the hood we did not wand to drill into to install the water jets, so i acquired a set of jets from a 2012 mustang and cut them into the existing factory caul. What i need is to mold them in place and refinish the piece. Who can or can you do this for us, Thank You Sal G.  PH#  

Answer
Hi Sal, I am 2.500 miles away from NY. I Ignore who can help you with this in your area.

However if you decide to make the jet installation yourself I can assist you providing, you have  the required tools and  time enough to make and edit some pictures of the parts used in the project as well as identification of the plastic materials. (usually it comes in the invisible side of the pieces in this case, the cowl.)

I would also need a detailed explanation of the project.

thanks.  

Automotive Plastics

Octavio Torres