Aviation/Flying/pilot

Question
How can i be a pilot and how many years should i study to be airline pilot. I am really interested in this field and i am thinking of developing my career in this field though i belongs to a small country Nepal i want some suggestions.

Answer
I have no idea what opportunities exist in Nepal, nor India. There has been a recent new flight school in Brunei to which you might apply. Generally, being healthy, tall, and smart is a good start.
Regrettably, airlines hire only "experienced" pilots.  You have to accumulate many hours of flight time, which usually takes several years--as with any skill.

Aviation/Flying

Bud Martin