Aviation/Flying/Private aircraft landing on International and Domestic Airports

Question
Dear Jeff

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_aviation

According to the aviation rules, laws & regulations, Are Private owned airplanes, helicopters allowed to land on international or domestic airports ?.

Special cases for private aircraft emergency landing on international and domestic airports can be considered as clauses in aviation laws ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Thank you for the question.  Private aircraft are allowed to land at international airports.  However, many pilots choose alternate airports because the international airports often charge landing and handling fees that are prohibitively expensive for non-airline traffic.  Of course, in an emergency, any aircraft is permitted to land anywhere, but it is likely that the airport would still charge the usual fees.  Please feel free to submit a follow-up question is this doesn't address all of your needs.

Aviation/Flying

Jeff Davis