Aviation/Flying/Private aircraft landing on International and Domestic Airports

Question
Dear Adrian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_aviation

According to the aviation rules, laws & regulations, Are Private owned airplanes, helicopters allowed to land on international or domestic airports ?.

Special cases for private aircraft emergency landing on international and domestic airports can be considered as clauses in aviation laws ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
In the UK and in the USA almost all civilian commercial airports are open to private flights.  The exceptions are the very busy commercial airports like Heathrow. Even there, if the private operator is willing to pay the price for the landing fee then they may be able to get in.

I learned to fly at a commercial, international airport.

Emergency landings are given priority anywhere. Having said that, if you had an emergency near Heathrow there are plenty of other airfields ( 4 I can think of) which could accept an aeroplane in difficulty.  

Aviation/Flying

Adrian Beney